I want to add more to my house but it says the parcel is full.

doxette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

Can you buy more room? May be. That depends on whether you rent from a private land holder, live in a Linden Home, or live on the mainland.

On private land you can do whatever the land owner and you can work out. A full region has a Land Impact limit of 15,000 prims. The limit is made to assure perforamce remains at an acceptable level. The region cannot exceed that limit.

In the Linden Homes and on the mainland the limits are fixed. I don't know for sure, but I doubt the Linden Home limit can be changed. On the main land I beleive it is a function of area. The more square meters you own the more prims you can have.

One can click BUILD and edit an object to see how many prims it costs. Older items will be made from prims. Not so old items will be made from prims and/or sculpties. Things made since last year's release of Mesh Items may be made only from mesh or a combination of prims, sculpties, and mesh.

There are building tricks to lower the prim cost of objects. Search through the SL Forum for the tricks. One such trick can be applied to older existing Mod-OK items: Reducing Prim Count.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4441 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.