Book Problem, Will Full Perms Help?

Usive

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am nearing the completion of a large project, once completed the last thing I will need is the best possible book.

Insofar as functionality goes, the intellibook magazine publisher fufills all of my needs except one, I cannot distribute books with easily modifiable titles. This limits the customization capabilities of my product.

Hence, I am hopeing to find a custom scripter that can make me an equivilent, full perm book. Assuming this will solve the problem. However, I am aware that distributing books with no mod scripts inside might make the books titles no mod while in inventory.

Please give me your thoughts and suggestions regarding this issue and if you feel you can create a solution for me, IM me inworld, and PM me here for good measure.

I have how much I am willing to pay for a finished product worked out but wish not to disclose it until after initial pricing by a potential scripter. If you are not in my price range I will tell you so, and if you are under my price range, I will not pay you more than what you initially asked unless unexpected additions come up, so be straightforward with your price, and please research the intelli magazine system to get a better idea of what I'm after. I will go into more detail in IM's

Well, posting again to say I found contracting a book would not be economical for such a small issue, especially as I am not looking to resale book templates. But I would still appreciate input regarding my options.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4440 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.