How do i reset an item ?? it wasn't loading so i thought equipping it to my left eyball would fix it

Splatulated

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Once you detach an item, it remembers the location it was attached to and the offsets relative to that attachment point. When you attach it again, it will attach at that postion. You'll need to attach it to whatever point the creator intended it to be attached to, and edit it back to fit.

If you haven't detached the object, you can often undo a limited number of positional changes with CTRL-z

Other options: If the item came in a box that you had to unpack, dig the box out and unpack it for another copy. Even if you think you deleted it, there might be a copy of the box somewhere. Often they are copiable, so rezzing the box would have left a copy in your Objects folder, or Received Items. Or it could be in Trash if you haven't emptied it yet. It's also possible that the creator has a redeliver option.

The golden rule for moddable items in SL: make a backup copy before you start changing them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3563 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.