What happens when you've been removed from someone's friend list? In SL's viewer 3 in particular?

Kaelan Svoboda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello, I've been away from SL for quite a long time over the past year, only logging in every couple of months or so, if that really, to clear out all of the junk you tend to gather while you're away, ie. IMs, group notices, etc. I am feeling a bit behind with the new viewer now to say the least..

Just recently I realised that a particular person and their alts seem to be acting odd in my list and I'm basically just confused as to what's going on. They removed one of their avatars (Or maybe she deleted it. I don't know.), but the other two are still there. However when I try to view their profile, it says, 'This name is unavailable.' One profile appears to have a picture, and the other does not, are on my list, but all I can see is this message when I click on them to view their profile. Can anyone explain this to me? Is it a glitch? I removed one of my own alts from my main to see if it was normal, but once I did that, the same thing certainly didn't happen - there was a complete break on both parts. Does 'This name is unavailable.' mean that they've blocked me from seeing their profile or something? If you could spare me the awkwardness of having to ask, that'd be awesome. Thanks.

Edit: I have seriously been gone for too long. We can't even reply to one another anymore.

I did consider that as well, but I'm talking about inworld - you have the option to allow everyone, even outside of SL, to see your business, or just your friends and that's it. I've just had another thought, though - by that do you mean that top part? The Feed? I'm not trying to sound like a psycho-stalker - far from it! I just want to be sure it's not a case of her having tried to delete me and it didn't work. Thanks for the help!

2 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4592 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.