I bought items and have yet to receive them and there is no mention of them in my order history.

KorbinBlac

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am a bit frustrated, as a newcomer. I bought items and the credits were sure quick to leave my account but I have yet to recive them and my order history is blank.  I am certainly beginning to wonder if I made the right choice to join Second Life. I mean the UI is complicated enough withour the frustration of not receiving something paid for

1 answer to this question

If you bought something on the Marketplace it should be delivered to the Received Items section of your inventory.

If it has been a day or more and the item(s) have not shown up, but My Marketplace/My Order History shows they were paid for, then send a notecard and/or IM to the merchant requesting a re-delivery.  Include the details from your order history.

If that does not produce a result in a couple of days, file a Support ticket with Linden Lab, using Marketplace Issue as your issue type.  See the Help/Support section of this site.

I am confused by your comment that the "money left your account" but that nothing is shown in your order history.  That should be impossible.  Check your Transaction Log in the Account section of your Dashboard page.  If that shows the payment, but your Marketplace order history does not, then file a support case as outlined above.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.