Honored Resident
Katkissx Malik

Suggestions to help with everyone looking...wrong?

I'm having some viewer/graphic problems with my year-old Macbook. Every where I go everyone looks stretched out. Parts of them appear white & grey stretching across my entire viewer and hunks are often missing. Below is a typical example of what I'm seeing from everyone. I had a few friends suggest rebaking and clearing my cache- neither has worked.

Screen shot 2012-11-14 at 11.08.56 PM.png

Second Life 3.4.1 (266581) Nov  5 2012 13:56:10 (Second Life Release)
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2415M CPU @ 2.30GHz (2300 MHz)
Memory: 4096 MB
OS Version: Mac OS X 10.6.8 Darwin 10.8.0
Graphics Card Vendor: Intel Inc.
Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 3000 OpenGL Engine

P.s. Possibly unrelated, when I attached a newly purchased hair (despite saying it's on my scalp) it's stretched from the floor to my shoulder. I haven't had a problem with anything else purchased by the same person and it's been consistantly doing this for a week now.

Terribly sorry of this is the wrong place and thanks for the help in advance!

Sephy McCaw
Topics: 1

Dose it look normal when your not wearing an clothes/ nor...

Reply to Katkissx Malik - view message

Dose it look normal when your not wearing an clothes/ normal clothes, if so it's more then likely because you cant render mesh items from your viewer.... also onboard graphics aint all the good for such a program like SL it needs a graphics card

Honored Resident
Katkissx Malik

Re: Dose it look normal when your not wearing an clothes/ nor...

Reply to Sephy McCaw - view message

It was looking the same no matter what I was wearing. My graphics had been fine about six months ago- I took a hiatus from SL when I moved and had only returned recently. I played with a few toggles and my have hit reset somewhere, but the problem has been fixed and everyone looks normal again :smileyhappy:

Thank you for your comment, though!

Honored Resident
Beautylish

Re: Suggestions to help with everyone looking...wrong?

[ Edited ]

Reply to Katkissx Malik - view message

I'm having this same issue, would love if someone knew how to fix this!

Screen Shot 2012-11-20 at 8.19.18 PM.png

Macbook pro with Mountain Lion