Cant get to Aditi Beta Test sandbox, I am sent to some random land

Codex Alpha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

When I log into the Aditi beta test grid, I am not started at the default sandbox anymore, but on a piece of random land, which of course doesn't allow me to upload meshes, etc, though the land seems to be set to allowing people to rez and build on it..

What can I do to fix this issue, or to set the starting landmark to the beta sandbox?

What happened?

When and if I search for sandboxes (even premium) it says
"Teleport failed, you need to log back in before you can teleport"

It won't let me leave the land that I start off in, and i AM Logged onto the Aditi test server.

This has never happened before, and I still haven't got an answer from anyone that makes any sense.

It simply hasnt been working for over a week.

NOTE I appear to be connecting to secondlife://Aditi/secondlife/Ruiz/233/245/55 where it is a lone island that cannot be escaped.

Thanks

Sims come and go on the beta grid, with no apparent rhyme or reason.  I am currently set to log into Sandbox Wanderton, I've been using it since the previous sandbox I was using disappeared one day, a few months ago.  The adjacent sim, PathTest is also accessable, with building permisions enabled.

Rhys Goode wrote:

Sims come and go on the beta grid, with no apparent rhyme or reason.  I am currently set to log into Sandbox Wanderton, I've been using it since the previous sandbox I was using disappeared one day, a few months ago.  The adjacent sim, PathTest is also accessable, with building permisions enabled.

"Aditi has limited capacity, so regions are frequently taken offline in order to make room for regions with more interesting test cases."

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Preview_Grid#Regions_on_Aditi

Have to remember the primary purpose of Aditi is for Linden's to test new code.  We get the benefit of being able to work there.

Rhys Goode wrote:

Thanks for the info.

What helped me from your post is searching the name of the sandbox and was able to teleport there and do some mesh tests.

Is there a way that if and/or when this happens again, there is a list of sandboxes us premium membership content creators that updates where we can go?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3659 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.