Need friends on second life :)

MrSleepyBug

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello SL people who read forums Cx, Mah name is MrSleepyBug (Liam IRL) And i joined SL a while ago but i havent played much, And when i wanted to start playing daily, Nobody wanted to talk to me ;-; Like i feel ignored or other people have other things to do. And if they arent ignoring me, They are being really perverted or rude. So i decided to come to the forums to meet people :D

More about me:

Sex: Male

Orientation: Homosexual

Here on SL for: Friends/Relationship/Clothing

Relationship: Single as a pringle (Omg im sorry XD)

Race: Caucasion

Im here to make friends and to explore what SL has to offer. I won't turn down Relationship offers, But we have to really connect and not just "Dur you wanna go out with me".. "Dur sure" Cx anyways if you want to know more about me and we shall IM :D (I dont want there to not be a conversation, so thats why i didn't tell to much about myself <.<)

Just find the 'chat' sims/sites.... and KEEP greeting EVERYONE you'd think you'd like. Many go 'no where' because of space/time... some grow, alot just have no response (are AFK or sompthin!).

Seems, as in RL, the girls do not strike a conversation. Us guys have to be first to say Hello!

Most likely, you are not getting to the right places... check Destination Guide for events where the ppl are.. go and Speak UP!

(p.s. there are some Dating sites.. good luck with that if you try them!!)

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3326 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.