Looking to "adopt" some noobies

dmachad2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello residents!

For those new kids on the block looking for friends and/or help with anything inworld, I'm far from an expert but I have been around for a while and really enjoy showing people around. It's a great way to make new connections and friends so drop me a line if you want to hang out.

I enjoy exploring, fashion, music and photography but I'm always open to discover new activities around the grid.

I'm usually on evening/night almost everyday. That's from 4-5pmSLT to whenever I'm bored

Looking forward to meet new people and help out whenever possible! My name is Daniela but I go by Dani, I'm a human girl and I'm 30 in RL if that's relevant. You can be whatever you want!

Hey Dani! im new..exploring sl would be a lot better with a friend! Let me know if your online, and we can hang out and stuff. lol. Im also 30 in rl and like photography and music too! I forgot what else you said, but lets hang out soon!!

Hi.  You seem like a very nice SL guy.  I am taking a class on virtual worlds and am in need of a SL resident that would allow an interview.  Would you be up for that?  I would really appreciate it.  You seem like the perfect person.  Let me know.  HE

Hi.  I am such a noobie!  Actually, I am on SL for a class I am taking in college.  I am writing a paper about my experience and am also looking for a resident to do a brief interview.  Would that at all appeal to you?  I would really appreciate it.  Thank you.  HE

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.