Advice needed on how to price my 512

Elinah Iredell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I hope they offer all the new technology they can . Ihave read there are other sl type games coming up and competing for people's attention these days so sl should do what they can. I have wondered something, I have seen people playing those online war games that look so realistic its like its really happening, What cant they get that kind of photorealisim in sl?

Well everyone early this morning I put my land up for sale at the price of $198000 linden. Its high but not as ridiculously high as others I have seen, I am telling everyone that I  open to all offers and the best one wins. I have already had some serious replies. Amethyst said to hold out for a higher price . Not sure how long I should wait to make a decision ? I can hold out but people may lose the interest who already made me an offer. We shall see. Thanks for all your help everyone.

Elinah

Hi everyone here is an update. Yesterday my land sold after I lowered the price! It took 2 days to sell, I went back online that night and it had been bought by someone who had made an offer earlier.. I will probaby find a nice low priced piece of land now .         

Ohand  for some reason the edit function on the forum no longer works for me . I cant go back and edit my posts and I cant delete the land for sale post I made in the for sale mainland section. Dont know what is  wrong .

Elinah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3724 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.