Machinima Opportunity

Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

One of the issues machinimatographers often have is finding a legal spot to tell their story. If that sounds familiar and you are looking for a backdrop for you next film ---

Feel free to use my new subway set - AND, if you choose, get a little fame and glory along the way.

I won a LEA Endowment parcel and will be making a film using that set.  Here is a quick look. 

There is more to the plan of course, but if you want to join me I would be happy to feature a poster with a link to your film taken in the subway and city at my installation.

NO contest.

NO prizes.

EVERYONE can join in -- you don't have to be good, great or well-known.

The only rule is that your video needs to have at least half of its length taken on the set; that is after all the point of the installation *wink*.

LEA has said they would publicize venues and events when the installations are complete, so a few fame points (and viewers) might come your way, who knows?

The set will be rezzed at the LEA sandbox for the next month. I hope to keep it at the same spot here. If you don't know, Friday morn is clean up day so it may be missing for a little while that day. You will be able to rez there and dress the set to your liking. PLEASE take your things away when you are done so that other folks will not have to deal with them. If anyone needs a second set, I can rez another. Just let me know.

Deadline for turning in your YouTube or Vimeo link is th 28th of November. Any questions, feel free to ask here or inworld.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4583 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.