repayment

xxCeHrRyxx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

What?

Ok...I'll have to guess what you are talking about.

If you have a premium membership it will renew itself automatically, when its billing time comes around. So if oyu have a 6 month premium membership, it will renew itself with the providied payment info every 6 month. Same applies to other time periods.

There won't be a refund.

As an adult its your duty to cancel your membership before the next payment has to be made, if you don't want to be a premium member anymore.

• Like 2

If you are talking about a Quarterly Premium Membership, and the payment had been processed, then you are a Premium Member for an additional three months.

You may keep your Linden Home [bag?] for the next 3 months.

If you want to change your membership to the Free Basic Membership, do so at this page:

https://secondlife.com/my/account/membership.php#membershipMgr

A few days before the end of this current Quarter, pick up all your rezzed items from your Linden Home, stand in the middle of it and abandon it and you will be a Basic Member

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Если вы говорите о VIP статуса ежеквартально, и платеж будет обработан, то вы являетесь членом Premium для еще на три месяца.

Вы держите небольшую Linden Home [сумку?] В течение следующих 3 месяцев.

Если вы хотите изменить свое членство на бесплатную базовое членство, чтобы так на этой странице:

https://secondlife.com/my/account/membership.php#membershipMgr

За несколько дней до конца этого текущего квартала, забрать все ваши rezzed элементы из липы дома, стоять в середине этого и отказаться от него, и вы будете Basic Member

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3363 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.