missing attachments

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ok so..been on sl for umm 8 years now and most things i can put up with..but one problem i thought had been solved has come back with a vengeance...missing attachments after tp

I use singularity and to begin with i just assumed this was a part of being sl as most people seemed to have the problem that when they tp most if not all their attachments would just disappear..but then for a while it seemd to be fixed..even if sometimes you had to wait a few minutes for all to rezz completely or draw your camera out as far as you could and let it ping back to re rezz everything again. but for the past month or two ive gone right back to square one where even pulling cam out doesnt help and i either have to take off and put back attachments or to just relog..which is annoying as i can tp around a bit when shopping... i always add my attachments i dont wear.. i cant think of anything different ive done so im a bit fed up..anyone else having this or cured it?

This* is as good a forum as any because this bug affects all viewers that support AIS3, and even the Lindens don't seem to know whether the defect is viewer-side, server-side, or both.

_________

*Hmm. I encountered this in the Tech / General SL Tech Discussion forum, but maybe it moved here from People / General Discussion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.