Marketplace not loading

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Five bucks that this is another case of poorly configuring Adblock or privacy settings.

Disable all content filtering on your network (ads, censoring and/or parental controls) and try again. Use a browser such as Chromium or Opera, as Internet Explorer is fundamentally incompatible with secondlife.com web properties.

Check that you have Cookies, Javascript and AJAX enabled both in your viewer and on your system. Check your hosts file and your firewall settings.

Mostly this is a problem you'll have to figure out, marketplace.secondlife.com is available for everyone else. We can guess but only you know how your PC and network should be configured.

Yeah, it was the "Enable Cookies" option in my preferences that was un-checked when I started having issues. I enabled it and Marketplace inside Singularity Viewer started working again. I know this was probably just a rookie mistake but I've only been playing SL for almost 4 days now so I'm still learning. Thanks for letting me know how to fix it!

Glad you figured it out.

I appreciate that this is an easy mistake to make, but disabling functions at random and then asking complete strangers without access to any information about what you've been playing about with is crazy. Second Life is complicated stuff, keep your brain switched on. ;)

Good luck in future. We all make mistakes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3524 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.