what does HUD expired please get another mean?

LadyKattana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

It probably means that you don't have the latest version of it and need to get it, that it was a demo and or was only to be used for a certain amount of time and the time has expired.  You should contact the creator to be sure what it means though because unless we know what specific HUD you have and are familiar with them ourselves, we can't give you a precise answer.

You can get a horse and ride it in public riding areas wearing it when you are ready to ride.  If you want to rez it out without riding it though, you need land.  Either land you own, or public land where you are allowed to rez, such as a sandbox. 

With some horses you can buy different style or fancier saddles and need to rez out the horse to put them on it.    I have both a western and English style saddle for my horse that I bought separately to replace the basic one that came with the horse.  I liked them better and  I also ride it in western as well as English style places. I bought one horse that is copy.  I made a copy of the horse and installed one saddle on each of the two I then had so I didn't have to switch them out when I wanted to ride using a different saddle.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3517 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.