Looking for mesh head + skin for avatar to look like Summer Glau

Colette Lionheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

So as the title says, I'm looking for mesh head and skin combination recommendations to have my avatar look as close to Summer Glau as I can.

For reference, Summer Glau the actress:

The closest in-SL reference I could find was the co-owner of Mutresse's Eeky Cioc:

I've tried IM'ing her today to inquire what skin she is using for her avatar and still pending a response. At best she happily recommends, at worst she doesn't respond, but either way I'm hopeful and patient! In the mean time, does anyone know of any mesh/skin that appear as close to Summer Glau as possible, or perhaps even know what mesh/skin combo the avi is using above?

Thanks,

Col

I love Summer Glau! What a fun model for an avatar.

As far as getting a specific look in the shape, you may want to consider a Bento head. It gives you the ability to use the shape sliders to customize the face. The most popular ones currently are Catwa's Catya and LeLutka's Simone. Catya would likely look more similar off the bat, but I've found that with thinner noses the shape tends to look a bit pinched. LeLutka keeps a natural look for the majority of the slider's options. You can get demos for both to see if you'd like to go that route.

Skins are a bit tougher to call. I would recommend demoing like crazy. You CAN demo skins on Catya, I don't recall about Simone. For realistic skins I like 7 Deadly s[K]insWow Skins isn't bad, either. What you get will largely depend on what head you get and how they look on the shape. I'd look for the skin tone and maybe basic contouring for the most part.  It's ok if the makeup isn't perfect on the skin since you can get that seperately. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2657 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.