Script help for grid wide messages

Sari6t

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've spent over 100 hours learning LSL in the past two weeks, I kid you not. In that time I have learned a great deal but I am at my wits end on this one. 

All I want is to be able to do what I see on other products that I have. 

For example, my NLS tardis allows you to communicate across sims on channel 0 when the doors are open. I imagine they use this to also send the Dematerialization for the Tardis the sameway,. 

I know it uses llHTTPReqest and http_response etc. llSay, llListen etc. I know that the URL is impermanent and so I persued making tinyurl.cc and a Goodle API that makes for a static URL. I created a mySQL database and learned how to pass infromation from SL and back , loggin URLs and region names, positions and updating Primary Key fields and more. All very rewarding.  I found Wizardry and Steamworks 2012 grid wide chat relay, and it does what I want in that it works as long as you have two regions minimum to ensure that the URLs get passed around but it isnt scaleable and I dont have two regions to put something that has to run al the time to work. My sheer ignorance is what is keeping me from getting this to work and its super frustrating. 

If anyone wants to help out I would be most grateful. I'm just so lost as how to make this work. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.