RLV

OhSinatra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm stupid about the RLV and new to it of course. I keep hearing about it and understand enough that its a script placed in jewelry or other objects for others.   But is there a detect hud that you can scan people who have it on them?  And if they have it on them, say on a standard RLV collar, do you just click the collar?  How does one know they have the RLV script?  Am I asking the right question? lol

I'm stupid about the RLV and new to it of course. I keep hearing about it and understand enough that its a script placed in jewelry or other objects for others.   But is there a detect hud that you can scan people who have it on them?  And if they have it on them, say on a standard RLV collar, do you just click the collar?  How does one know they have the RLV script?  Am I asking the right question? lol

RLV is a viewer modification that's only available in third-party viewers. It allows scripts to modify the viewer behavior and impose certain restrictions on the user. To control it, one needs to wear an item that can take advantage of the modified viewer.

Collars have a relay in them which essentially allows other users (e.g. a Domme/Dom/Master/whatever) and/or objects to control the viewer. While it has uses beyond the kinky folks, it's pretty much made by and for kinky folks.

Depending on the relay in use you may be able to query for its presence. Depends on the privacy settings... though I believe many (most?) relays at least respond to a version query. Check MP, there are scanners available for that purpose.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.