Can't seem to find this shirt.

Elizabeth10 Anatine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, I have no picture to show because I cannot find the post. About a month ago, I came across a blog post that featured a women's shirt that said something along the lines of, "If you can read this, you're within my aggro range," but I can't find it on MP or anywhere else, and I don't know the creator. I do vaguely remember reading that it was sold at a previous round of the "Suicide Dollz" event, but that is all I know. No one seems to remember it or know what I'm talking about, and I've been looking everywhere for it. If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

The Blog  http://seraphimsl.com/ blogs about sales events including the Suicide Dollz reoccuring sales event.  You can look up the past events and view their photo gallery of items offered for sale during each event.  When you find a picture of it , if you click on it it will tell you what creator and shop it is from.  The shirt may be available for sale in the shop if it wasn't a special offering for just that event.  If you don't see it, you can contact the creator and ask if they'd sell one to you.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.