windows 10

solitaire83

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Be sure you have updated all your drivers.  If you are sure you have the latest drivers, you are not providing enough information.  What happens when you try to launch the viewer?  If you can launch the viewer what happens when you try to log in?  Get any messages and if so, what do they say?  It would also be helpful to see your system specs. 

Please do not create a new post if you need to add additional information. Edit your original post instead. You can edit your post to add additional information by logging in to the web site, going to the post you want to edit, then clicking "Options" at the top right of the post and choosing edit.

thx for answer

I can not connect with the official viewer: the status bar remains on the road but can not seem to logguer, it will run into space

I have put the correct drivers for windows 10 and my graphics card but I do not understand what is not working, yet firestorm good but not walking the official viewer

Has anyone received a valid answer to this issue. I am still unable to log in the any view aside from linden's viewer. I am getting an error message stating that i need to update or reinstall my video card - my video card is updated and reinstalled and I'm still getting this message. This all happened when once Windows 10 was added to my laptop which is a gaming laptop

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2861 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.