ty how can i get a furnish home i want to enjoy the game i had buy the wrong home i buy a car too

Iseeyou Viper

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4588 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello how can I get a furnish home with a place to put the car I bought please check my account you see I had buy a furnish home too but I am unable to use either I have tried but unable to get a home and a place for my car thank you for your help check my account you see I had paid for them already but have none thank you again

1 answer to this question

Hello Iseeyou. To be honest i confused a little reading your post. *i read again*

1)Did you buy a furnished house and you never got it? If so and you bought it from Marketplace (assuming that 24 hours overed), submit a ticket https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ --> Marketplace category --> Failed Marketplace Delivery. Explain analytically what was happened, include the order number and the name of the item that failed to be delivered and wait for a reply.  Alternatively, open your Dashboard --> Shopping --> Marketplace --> My Marketplace --> My account --> Order History --> If you see that your last purchase delivered means that the merchant got payed --> Take a copy of your relative purchase (there you see the name of the merchant)--> Open your inventory --> create a New Notecard --> Paste there --> send the notecard to the merchant describing what was happened and asking politely for redelivery. If your bought the product in world, go back to the store and find the owner or a manager there, reporting what was happened. If you can't find someone, open your dashboard --> Account --> Transaction History --> copy your last (relative) transaction and repeat the same process (sending a notecard) as i described. You find the name of the merchant with right click on the vendor and edit.

2)Did you get the house you ordered but it was not the house you wanted? In this case, it is your fault and the only solution is to contact the merchant asking politely for a replacement. If you achieve that or no, depends of the brand's / company policy. Alternatively buy another house reading better the description and going in world to see it first.

3)Did you get the house your ordered but you have no a land / parcel to rezz it? In this case you need to buy or rent a land, depending the prims you need. Have a look at the Land Forum.

4)If it is something else, post back here editing your post (Options --> Edit) adding more details and trying to be more unequivocal.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4588 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.