Help with Marketplace Payment Method

MisterTibs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a credit card on file which i used to purchase lindens and i do have a current linden balance greater than that required to purchase the items in my market cart. Despite that, the Cashier will NOT, I repeat NOT offer me the option to select a different pay method, and pay using the current linden balance. I have no desire to link to Paypal or any other pay service, the only options they seem to offer. My computer is up to date with the latest Java, etc. Is anyone else having this issue, or is it just me, how do i pay using my Linden balance? There is NO, i repeat NO "Select Payment Method" to click, it is not offered. I have purchased using my Linden balance before, but for some reason it does not seem possible now?

2 answers to this question

In a perfect world where there would be no bug, you should be able to click "more payment options" and choose your payment method. BUT, quite a few residents have complained recently about problems using their payment method. 

If the MP pages do not appear as in the pictures below, you'll have to file a support case under "marketplace general issues". 

payment1.jpg

payment2.jpg

Duplicate of and already answered in: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Linden-Dollars-L/Changing-payment-method-on-Market/qaq-p/2890429

Recap: Recap of final recomendation: Call Billing Support

Contacting Linden Lab billing support

If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers:
•US/Canada: 800-294-1067
•France: 0805-101-490
•Germany: 0800-664-5510
•Japan: 0066-33-132-830
•Portugal: 800-814-450
•Spain: 800-300-560
•UK: 0800-048-4646
•Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance (not free): 703-286-6277 (use Skype to save some cost)

Billing Support is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week in the US, UK, and Canada and 7 days a week in all other countries listed above.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.