[FIRESTORM] Cannot connect to simulator. The region may be experiencing trouble.

Talisia Aya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm getting extremely frustrated with this issue. I've done everything that I can think of short of getting a new ISP as i've been completely unable to connect to SL within the past month and ONLY SL. Every other website or online title works perfectly fine.

Here's what i've tried so far:

1. Restarted router and modem.

2. Change to Google's Public DNS.

3. Updated to the latest version of Firestorm

4. Uninstall / Reinstall.

5. Change to quieter regions in order to log in.

What happens?:

Whenever I attempt to connect to SL, it goes through all of the normal paces and everything looks hunky dory, loading meter gets to the end. However it stays there with no status message for about a minute and then finally loads to a gray screen with the following error message: You have been logged out of Second Life. This region may be experiencing trouble. Please check your connection to the internet.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

if one viewer is working and another is not then is usual some kinda corruption in the viewer startup files somewhere.

you maybe need to do a total clean deinstall of firestorm then reinstall. normal deinstall for windows programs not always do it properly. is a windows thing that. here is the link that explains how to do a total clean uninstall of firestorm:

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_clean_reinstall

eep! it end up attach to your one Echo. sorry (:

16 wrote:

if one viewer is working and another is not then is usual some kinda corruption in the viewer startup files somewhere.

you maybe need to do a total clean deinstall of firestorm then reinstall. normal deinstall for windows programs not always do it properly. is a windows thing that. here is the link that explains how to do a total clean uninstall of firestorm:

eep! it end up attach to your one Echo. sorry (:

Hey, you fixed it! All's good :matte-motes-big-grin:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.