Objects got deleted

dawnalphonse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I have rezed so many object in my land. I am just a member of the island , not the owner . 

I rez some buildings and after some months i got a message as 

Your 22 objects have been returned to your inventory by land owner (Lost and Found )... 'due to some reasons' ...I opened message and read it ...But unable to memorize the whole message and the message disappeared from my notifications. I understood something like .., but not sure ...the objects are deleted due to overload ...I didn't knew that the message will disappear immediately after I read it ... 

What might happened here .. The land owner is saying that he didn't deleted any objects that I created.

I am expecting  a reply ...

When you rez more prims than your parcel can support the server returns any excess prims at random until you are back in compliance.

More than likely they came back to you in a coalesced object.  Look in your lost and found folder and see if you see an icon that looks like a lot of small boxes stacked together.  Go to a sandbox and rez it out and pick up you objects one at a time.

If you don't see one, be patient.  You may have to relog, or even wait a bit before they show up in your inventory.

If you really have to have all the things that you are trying to rez out in world, the solution is to buy more land in the same region so that you can use those prims, or buy a larger parcel that supports the number of prims you need and move to it.

If you buy more land in the same region, it doesn't have to be next to yours.  As long as the land has the same owner you can use the prims allocated to the new land on your current parcel or divide the total prims you have from both parcels in any way you see fit.

You could also ask your landlord if they would rent you more prims.  There may be prims for rent if the island has waterways or land that the estate owns and that isn't going to be sold or rented out.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.