Ohai!

Tod Vlodovic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I’m surprised I never got around to doing this sooner… I don’t know how I’ve avoided this for so long. An introduction post would probably help my case when it comes to meeting new people and getting even more out of second life, right? RIGHT?!

My name is Tod ‘Fox’ Vlodovic inworld, I am a Commander in the roleplay group known as GalaxyFleetCommand, and currently I am looking for new people to meet, talk to, and have fun and good times with. I am also in search of fun based employment inworld, in order to fund some purchases and all sorts of awesomeness!

I am a furry, I roleplay as my main skill - unless you call being a social butterfly a skill - and I’m looking for new experiences that have come and gone within the eight years I have existed within the world of SL. I do aviation runs in The Blake Sea from Juneau South from time to time from one of the groups in the GFC Group. I also do sailing, and I would like to sometime get back into the realm of combat in SL using the MCE system, or something similar.

I am looking forward to meeting you all who may come forth. I am usually friendly, and always looking for new friends~ *snickers*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.