Looking for a roomate

Sofiee Aiten

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all! I ddon't own land but I am looking for someone to possibly share a place with. I have a few nice houses in my inventory but I would like to split rent with someone. 

I hardly have any friends so no one would be coming around. A little bit about me: I love kittycatS so I may have one or two roaming about. I spend a lot of my time away so I wouldn't be home often. 

All I ask if that you are respectful and courteous. Plus we get the added benefit of being friends!

Please message me in world if you are interested or have questions. I have a few land places in mind.

- Sofiee Aiten 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I doubt this sounds appealing to you, but here is my reply. I am also looking for a roomate, BUT I do not have a job therefore i do not have money for rent. I would love to live with someone (I know i seem like a freeloader, But I'm sure I can contribute somehow!) If you would like a roomate that can't pay rent I'm your gal! Haha... So like I said, this may not seem too appealing, but just shoot me a message and we can work something out! Goodluck with your roomate search!

-SatansSweetie

Ps.

(I'm not a satanist, my username is very misleading.)

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.