looking for someone to teach me basic scripting

fluffybunnybuns5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you join the in-world group Builders Brewery, you should find they offer a lot of introductory scripting courses.   I've heard those are very good.

I would also suggest going to take a look at the College of Scripting, Music & Science, which has a huge range of interactive tutorials.    It also has a very good in-world group, where you can ask questions and usually find someone who can help.     I would also recommend the in-world groups Scripts and Script Academy, which are both very active and friendly towards beginner scripters (declaration of interest: I'm a moderator for the latter two).

Builders Brewery is also often  a good place to ask scripting questions.

Certainly when I was getting started I learned a lot simply by watching the questions and answers to them in those groups (as well as by asking loads of questions).

And, of course, you have found this forum, where we're all glad to help.

The problem with asking for individual tuition is that most experienced scripters are going to be too busy with their own work or with work on other people's projects to find the time to offer one-to-one tuition for any length of time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2756 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.