Group and texture change script

Kiya Ballinger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I am a complete noob at this scripting thing, but i have been looking and trying to get a script for group only to click a board to change a texture, but as yet have been very unsuccessful. Can anyone please help me fine one??? PLEASE i am driving myself crazy as every time I do the script it is giving me a syntax error. :matte-motes-crying: Any help would be appreciated.

Yours with hopeful Glee 

Kiya 

Firstly texture change...

LSL Portal: LlSetPrimitiveParams e.g.:-

integer iPRIM_FACE = ALL_SIDES;string sTEX_NAME = "myTexture"; //name of texture (from Prim Contents, not user Inventory)
{ state_entry() { llSetPrimitiveParams([PRIM_TEXTURE,iPRIM_FACE,sTEX_NAME,<1,1,0>,<0,0,0>,0.0]); }
}

LSL Portal: llSetTexture e.g.:-

default{    state_entry()    {        // the first texture alphabetically inside the same prim's inventory        string texture = llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_TEXTURE, 0);         // set it on all sides of the prim containing the script        llSetTexture(texture, ALL_SIDES);    }}

And then group testing...

LSL Wiki: llSameGroup e.g.:-

default{    touch_start(integer total_number)    {        key id = llDetectedKey(0);        if(llSameGroup(id) == TRUE)        {            llSay(0,"You are in my group.");        }        else        {            llSay(0,"You are not in my group.");        }    }}

Follow links and read for more definitions.

Best of luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3291 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.