Help Build A Brand! Hiring new PR staff! - High earning potential

beech

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am Michelangelo Carpaccio's (Live Guitarist) PR manager. I am currently hiring staff to aid in all PR duties. This job has a base pay with goal incentive bonuses. You will be a part of the beginning of a growing fan base and brand. Getting in now will guarantee you better positions in the future, higher pay, and a hand in the building of this brand and fan base. This job is easy and doesn't require much time from you! If you are interested, please reply or contact me in world. (Beech)

For those of you interested in this job.

I saw a post made by the same person about needing public relations staff. I IM'd the poster and was met with info (info in the form of an NC which I will talk about) for a live singer. Okay, cool, the job wasnt what I expected or wanted. However, I pulled up the post made here to see if maybe I had just misread. I want to point out a few things in this post.

You Base Pay:50L per gig and POSSSIBLY a portion of the tips. Sorry but this isnt high paying to me. You can go and strip for more money then this.You may also get a bouns if you reach their head count and tip bonuses. In this day and age clubs just arent what they used to be. Live singers do well but many dont make it for a long period of time. Which all comes down to you aren't likely to get 100L a week.

Better positions in the future: So even if you are crappy at your job and dont do anything you are promised a better place because you signed up first.  This is not a good business mentalitly. You should give people promotions because they are good and hard working. Not just promise them they get a better spot because they signed up. It makes people who join the team later feel like its not worth it as those spots are for people who have been there 1 week, 1 month, 1 day longer then they have. 

This job is easy: The notecard I recieved says you will do giveaways, send group messages, advertise (if done correctly this is a full time job in itself),  brainstorm for gigs (which happen at least 3 times a week.), AND you must make an NC at the end of every week to say what you have actually done.  For experience advertisers and promoters this is a daily thing but this may be a bit more then someone with little experience can handle. 

DOES NOT REQUIRE MUCH TIME: As if  the work above was not enough. You must be able to work 2 extra hours 3 days a week plus attend at least one show each week. 

Personally I feel this ad was poorly written and the other ads that the poster has made really dont say anything about the job.  I'm sorry if I come across as harsh or rude however I believe people should know what they are getting into before they waste their time on it.

I wish everyone with this project luck and I hope you find some good people.

Have a wonderful day

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.