Inventory Issues

Dannii Lockjaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello All,

This is really bothering me, I logged on 10 minutes ago and my inventory was fine, but when I tried to change my eyes i kept getting this message... [04:48]  Cannot create requested inventory. I don't know what this means all I know is that my eyes will not rezz or load the eyes I was trying to put on, someone please help me! I am on the Phoenix Viewer version, 1.5.2.1102. Someone please help, if you have any ideas of what could be happening please let me know. I have already tried relogging and it is doing the same thing to me.Oh yeah and when I try to buy something it won't let me.

Thanks,

Dannii Lockjaw <3

1 answer to this question

Hi Dannii, If these are MESH eyes, you will not be able to rez them at all in Phoenix 1.5.2, which is not mesh-enabled.

Otherwise, it could be that you have corrupted files/items in your inventory (maybe these eyes in particular). Clearing your cache out of SL usually fix these issues.

http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=cache_clear

Once you are done,

• Log back into SL, to a quiet region (try the Phoenix Support parcel or a Linden water region such as aich or hatton). On your inventory window, click “Recent Items”.
  • Wait for your inventory to repopulate fully. The process may be sped up by typing random letters into the search bar.
  • While inventory repopulates, do not teleport anywhere, and do not attempt to access anything in your inventory. Talk to people or surf the web.
  • Watch as it repopulates. as long as you can see (Fetched…) at the top of the inventory window, it is still loading.
  • Once inventory has repopulated, log out of SL once more, then log back in.
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.