During the last 2 days.... 1/2 of my breedables in my xstreet box will not sync up to Marketplace?

SavageR0SE

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3204 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

During the last 2 days my breedables in the Xstreet box have UNsynced themselves after being listed just and showing just fine. And now I can NOT get them to sync back up with Marketplace. I thought perhaps it had to do with this Migration change over but I am just guessing. I tried to download the VMM viewew to see if I could figure out the Migration technique and maybe get my inventory listed that way but I can NOT get the viewer to log in! On install there wer 4-5 .dlll files with errors which i said to ignore. I also went back and took out all second life viewers and tried a clean install. Same result. It hangs up when attempting to log in at Loading world........ And it will not sign in. I can get online to Second life with the Firestorm viewer just fine. I wonder if the VMM viewer is compatible with windows 8.1 or is it the missing .dll files or what??

I do not even know if getting the VMM viewer to llog in will help solve my missing breedables listings.And some of the latest listings are VERY time sensitive with prices. ugh. If it takes weeks to solve this..... my item are worth so much less. :((((( If I sound frantic......well I am! lol

If you can help on either of these issues or even know if they are connected... via im or email, I would be grateful.

Thank you,

SavageR0SE Resident

(Copy and paste it as there is zero in Rose)

email - awildrose2u@yahoo.com

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3204 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.