Looking for rentals!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2886 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I wasn't sure where to put this thread (I'm bad when it comes to forums)
However, to be more specific, I am looking for a place to put my breedables and to set up shop, possibly have a small house there. It doesn't have to have a billion prims, I'm looking for a place that looks nice and is affordable, has a decent amount of prims, within a range of 200-400 L$ if possible. 

Edit: Nevermind, found a temporary place and am busy with rl issues and work at the moment. 

Your best bet in that price range is to open the world map, select see for sale parcels and star scanning the map for a suitable price/size on the mainland (the big continents, not the little separate islands). You can also use the in game land sale listing, but those people paid to put their listing up. It's a good place to start, but I've found great deals just manually scanning. I found some abandoned seaside land recently for dirt cheap. At that price, I wouldn't buy based on the ground scenary. Buy the cheapest you can find, get a free platform or buy a skybox and live in the sky. That price range, or maybe more realistically around 500 you will get 512sqm parcel and 117 prims. 

Happy hunting. 

SpookyZombieKat wrote:

I wasn't sure where to put this thread (I'm bad when it comes to forums)

However, to be more specific, I am looking for a place to put my breedables and to set up shop, possibly have a small house there. It doesn't have to have a billion prims, I'm looking for a place that looks nice and is affordable, has a decent amount of prims, within a range of 200-400 L$ if possible. 

Hello, nice to meet you.

I would like to offer you the following:

1024m - 234 prims - L$299/w  at Baird <-- Right click and copy this link and then paste it in world in local chat

( It has a 10% Discount on 4 weeks payments, making the actual rent at only L$269/w)

The parcel is deeded to my bee49 group.

The group is 100% private. Only the tenant and me are its members. Tenant has full powers on the group and on land.

For more details about my policy and more available parcels, please visit my latest post in SL forums by clicking here.

Wish you to get exactly what you are looking for, but more than that,

Wish you to have lots of fun in your Secondlife!

With kind regards,

For BEE Real Estate,

beethros Karas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2886 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.