Help I can not unban someone after I accidentally banned them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3220 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I tried everything to unban my  friend but my land says I do not have promition to change anything with home. My viewer installed an update today I was hopping it would of helpd, but no. I don't understand how I am aloud to add insdie home but yet I do not own it anymore. How can I get back on as owner so I can unban my friend from my home? I do not know what I pushed or if I am not seeing something right. 

Please help me this is frustrating. :smileymad:

ResonantBlackBlood wrote:

I tried everything to unban my  friend but my land says I do not have promition to change anything with home. My viewer installed an update today I was hopping it would of helpd, but no. I don't understand how I am aloud to add insdie home but yet I do not own it anymore. How can I get back on as owner so I can unban my friend from my home? I do not know what I pushed or if I am not seeing something right. 

From what you wrote it sounds like you are no longer the owner of the parcel you are trying to change.  If you provide more details someone may be able to help.

Are you renting the parcel?

Is it a Linden Home?

Is it on mainland?

Do you recognize the owner that is showing now?

Qwalyphi Korpov wrote:

From what you wrote it sounds like you are no longer the owner of the parcel you are trying to change.  If you provide more details someone may be able to help.

Are you renting the parcel?

Is it a Linden Home?

Is it on mainland?

Do you recognize the owner that is showing now?

That's right I don't know what happened but here's my answer to your questions. 

It is a Linden Home I got one after paying for premium. My friend and I were missing around learning the setting of my new home when I went to chat with him I pushed the wrong button. Though I finally was able to un ban him by clicking on my furniture settings then I was able to add him back.Now anytime I go into my settings of my home it says I am not owner anymore. Though I can still do things inside my home as if I was still owner like move things adding stuff etc. 

Maybe I am not getting something or I miss something when reading the home permissions. I was hopping to get the answers from the forums here. 

It's likely you made more than one change that you've been trying to solve.

Most important is that It sounds as if you have abandoned your Linden Home.

You didn't say who the current owner is.  To get that information:

• go inside the Linden Home
  • Use the World menu and select either "about land" or "parcel details
  • Select the "General" tab

The parcel name and owner are shown on that tab.  If you are not the owner it's likely you abandoned your land.

You can check if you own any mainland by logging into you Dashboard (secondlife.com) and selecting Land Manager/My Mainland.

If you have in fact abandoned you Linden Home you should gather up your objects (take them back into inventory.)  Then you can go through the process to get another Linden Home.

Details on Linden Homes here:

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Linden-Homes/ta-p/700103

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your reply. You helped me out not just now but for the future too. I now know my settings for my home and I was able to un ban my friend because of your post. Thank you, also I didn't abandon my home I just didn't look in the right settings to see the info I needed, which were in the settings that you explained. Hahahaha! 

Thank you for your reply. You helped me out not just now but for the future too. I now know my settings for my home and I was able to un ban my friend because of your post. Thank you, also I didn't abandon my home I just didn't look in the right settings to see the info I needed, which were in the settings that you explained. Hahahaha! 

:)

Nothing is simple.  Have a good second life.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3220 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.