AVAILABLE: NEWBIE FRIENDLY, LOW COST RENTALS WITH GENEROUS PRIM ALLOWANCES...

SassyAbi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings!  

We invite SL citizens who long for comfort yet are short on Lindens to visit Premium Coastal Residences.  

We welcome all life forms - enjoy touring studio and apartment models with diverse floorplans.

Multilingual informative cards are available at the International Flags Kiosk at all locations. 

All locations are oceanfront; many have docks for your vessels and Blake Sea access.  

Resident members enjoy amenities, events, fringe benefits, strong customer support and more.  

Contact Tiffany via her online board at all locations. 

Cordially yours,

Abi and Tiffany

SassyAbi Resident, Accounts Manager

TiffanyPenningtonof Beresford, General Manager

Premium Coastal Residences - Info Center at Fenos

What a joke.  I was a preimun member and never could find any help with that land I was suppose to get. Now I am a regular member rented land and I can't put anything on it.  There are a few items, if that what you want to call them and I can't delete them.  All I want was land, with smow, no building, nothing on it, not some island, down town loft, cottage, etc just a place to put down what I wanted, what a rip off.

You realize that nobody will find that for you. YOU have to do your homework and research. You have to teleport to various locations and find what you like....or hire someone to do that for you. There are thousands of places in SL...and yes, finding the right one can be a lot of work.

Denryn15 wrote:

What a joke.  I was a preimun member and never could find any help with that land I was suppose to get. Now I am a regular member rented land and I can't put anything on it.  There are a few items, if that what you want to call them and I can't delete them.  All I want was land, with smow, no building, nothing on it, not some island, down town loft, cottage, etc just a place to put down what I wanted, what a rip off.

You probably need to be a member of their tenants group and wear your tag when you rez things. Contact your landlord for a group invite if you are not already a member.

Thursday, 8 October 2015 

Dear Denryn, 

You may have confused our group with another... 

We do not rent land - we rent studios and apartments (as illustrated in the initial post).

We are sorry to hear of your experience -

Denryn, if you still seek a place to rent and call home with a studio or apartment, we would be pleased to give you a tour of the towers.

Regards,

Abi

Accounts Manager

Premium Coastal Residences

PS: I do not know how this posting wound up in the "Parcels for Rent: Mainland" -- we do not rent parcels.  

We originally posted this announcement in GENERAL DISCUSSIONS as there is no "Property Rental" category in the Land Forum section.  

Once more, we do not rent -- nor sell -- land parcels.  We rent studios and apartments.

Premium Coastal Residences - Info Center at Fenos

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all...

Premium Coastal Residences IS newbie friendly!

They have tons of studios and apartments to rent and you can have fun decorating.  

AND...

For those like me who have tight budgets, they even have a residentail hotel with furnished studios. 

ALL places definitely worth checking out.  I moved there and am happy. 

Home seekers: you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Regards. 

Baker

PS: I dunno how to attach the LM link but bet you can get it from SassyAbi's posts here. 

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.