SL influenced my school...in a good way?

CeLlne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone!

Believe it or not, I was so influenced by gaming that I chose it as a topic for my graduating project. I said gaming but I only meant it as mostly Second Life and a few other girly dancing games. Even though SL isn't really a game, but a virtual reality, many journal articles have mentioned it (guess it's a very long lasting and famous "game") so there's no way I could skip out on this community when doing my project. 

I don't know if this is against community guidelines, but can you help me fill out a 3 minute survey to help me write my project? It's due in 1 week, even though they gave us an entire year to write the paper. I'm doing my best squeezing a year's worth of work into 7 days. That's what I spent my Christmas on, and how I'll spend my New Year. Talk about last minute ):

Anyway, here it is: please help me

I'll surely mention SL community in my project as part of my methodology, so please don't take down the thread D: 

Oh my scope of research is only within the USA, so...thanks everyone else for wanting to help though!

cute animals for persuasive effect c: ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.