Cannot list on Market place

Mystik Blackhawk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

HELP!! I have been a merchant on marketplace since before it WAS marketplace (06) and never had any problems. When new system migrated over only 10 out of 40 items migrated with this error---Worn items, calling cards, and folder links cannot be part of a Marketplace listing. I redid ALL the outfits, checked every part of every prim, texture, renamed etc. Got the viewer did everything it said. Edited the new ones, everything checked out. When I clicked list. I STILL got that error!! I am definately not wearing a part of any of the costumes, there are NO calling cards inside the folder only descriptive ncs. So what is Folder link? Thank you everyone for helping :)

1 answer to this question

Duplicate of https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Technical/Help-needed-on-error-from-trying-to-list-on-marketplace/qaq-p/2970773

Please don't post your question multiple times in the SL Answers Forum. We see all the posts from all categories within SL Answers. Multiple posts just cause confusion for both you and any follow on readers looking for answers. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3124 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.