Camera goes crazy when trying to focus or go into mouse look. help?

Mysah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I try to go into mouselook or try to focus my camera, my camera just goes crazy whiling around whatever my focus point is.  Has anyone had this issue?? I have tried working with pref and changing constraints etc but nothing is helping

2 answers to this question

It sounds like what very occasionally happens to me and I've only noticed it the past couple of months. The camera only turns around the focus point and I can't even use the mouse cursor to do anything, even select exit to relog. I have to use the Task Manager to exit SL and when I relog it's fine. I thought it was my mouse acting up but maybe it's a viewer bug but if so, I have no idea what triggers it.

What viewer are you using? Have you tried a clean install? http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/How-to-uninstall-and-reinstall-Second-Life/ta-p/1375231

Use Options/Edit to add comments to your post.

I tried doing the complete uninstall. When I alt+click on something my camera keeps swinging i think because it wants to keep the focus in back of whatever I'm focusing on. Thats why it keeps swinging. I have used firestorm and secondlife and it is doing the same thing. Even with deleting all folders associated with Second life.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3953 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.