Wanting to make a ''Virtual Box''

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3211 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all.

i'm completely new to building and making stuff, so i hope you can bear with me for a bit.

I want to create a ''virtual box'' around an object in my Skybox that can change textures and visuals with ease.

Essentially, imagine you have a dance floor and you want to have an invisible non-physical box  around it that with a click you change to an animated texture of outer space, and another click makes it turn into an animated texture of a crowd dancing, and another click makes it goes fully green to people can use it like a green screen... 

Stuff like that.

How can i go about learning how to make this or maybe even acquiring an item that does this that i can customize? 

Create a box and hollow it out. 

You will need a touch picture viewer for this but not you can only make the textures not animated.  To includ an animated texture you will need 2 boxes one with the regular texture but that can turn transparent so the second box displays with the animated texture.

If you can't script you will have to hire someone to do this. 

I would strongly advise you not to do this because it will cause lag in your club and people hate lag.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3211 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.