creating books from your photography or art

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well been a quile since I posted Oh yeah I was banned for a while by LL ,but we wont go into that, hot potatoe

well I have to inform you that  did you know now online you can have your photography or artwork created into hardback books its not that expensive but its a very good idea if you want to show your work off,likewise I also found the same thing in sl a book  that sits as a hud and you view your work or for customers.

if you want more info you can contant me in world or at my gallery for any of the above

BTW still exprimenting with some fantatic photoshop plug in

greek  wingtipsboots in colour.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

greek Wingtips wrote:

Well been a quile since I posted Oh yeah I was banned for a while by LL ,but we wont go into that, hot potatoe

well I have to inform you that  did you know now online you can have your photography or artwork created into hardback books its not that expensive but its a very good idea if you want to show your work off,likewise I also found the same thing in sl a book  that sits as a hud and you view your work or for customers.

if you want more info you can contant me in world or at my gallery for any of the above

BTW still exprimenting with some fantatic photoshop plug in

greek  wingtips
boots in colour.jpg

I've thought about having my poetry bound.. I ended up doing it myself with handmade papers. I also illustrated it with my art. It was very time consuming, but, it turned out beautiful..

I get so excited about plugins.. I can spend hours looking for them on line.. Does that make me weird? :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

Anyway, welcome back!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.