Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About akiCiel

  • Rank
  1. To Barbie, I hope you don't mind me giving you some advice, but I would definitely recommend seeing someone in your local area who is specialised in autism and any other mental health problems you are facing. I'm not sure where you're located, but if you're in the UK, counselling on the NHS is free. I'm not sure how the US works, but I'm sure there are hotlines/advice groups available to offer some help to you. I wish you all the best. To DaniTon, I think this idea had good intentions, but there's a major risk of it doing more harm than good. Perhaps it would be best to leave it to professional counsellors/Psychiatrists? Or maybe, there's a more official way of going about this as the idea is definitely good - maybe get in touch with someone from LL to see if there's any way of creating some kind of professional support group or something? I think that could definitely be beneficial to lots of people who use SL and who also are struggling with mental health issues.
  • Create New...