Jump to content

Sissy Mavendorf

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Sissy Mavendorf

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I'm not sure if anything can be done or who to contact, but maybe someone can tell me. I have a 1024 sq m parcel on the mainland alongside a road. I got a new neighbour and they raised their land considerably, and as we all know, things taper as they get taller. The upshot of this is that the bottom of the taper has moved thru my fence and into my greenhouse and made a mess by my driveway by the road. Does anyone know if anything can be done about it or will I have to put up with less usable land, or should I just move?
  2. When someone has built something, say, access to their property, that blocks a portion of protected land and part of a roadway, how is that dealt with?
  • Create New...