1/4 Sim parcels : L$4,999 weekly!

2angelo2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone,

I have available two quarter sim parcels, situated on my own sim (where I am based).

They're forest paradise type themed, and residential and/or commercial is permitted.  This sim is not about profit, merely helping me to cover my weekly tier.  Plus, as I am based on this sim myself, it's in my own personal interest to ensure that everything is running smoothly!  And, of course, you are assured of a friendly, personal service from a great landlord! (Testimonials pending! :matte-motes-delicious:)

Weekly tier is a mere L$4,999 per week, and the only things I ask of any tenants are as follows:

1. Please keep any floating structures above 600M
  2. If you use breedables, they must be used carefully and cause as little lag as possible
  3. Off sim objects may be used, but must be confined to your own shoreline
  4. Clubs are only permitted with prior permission from myself
  5. No adult activities permitted. This is a Moderate rated sim.

Apart from those few simple guidelines, you are pretty much free to do as you please.  Stay up to date with your payments and you'll receive no hassle from me! ;)

Snapshot_001.png

Direct TP Links for your convenience:

1. Palaccio North West
  2. Palaccio North East

Purchasing land:

Simply buy the land and your first week's tier is paid.  During the first week, I'll set up and send you a LM for your personal tier box.  This will be hosted on my side of the sim, so you get every last prim for your parcel!

Personal Guarantee!

This is my own personal sim, where I have my businesses.  Obviously I am very careful about what I allow here as it could affect my own income if my business suffers because of a slow, laggy sim!  So, you can rest assured that I will monitor script activity like a hawk here!  If I find an offending item, it can and will be removed.

But being based here also means you will get a fully personal service.  Any questions? Just holler over the central mountains lol

I'm on hand every day at some point or other so help will never be far away.  I also employ an estate manager who is US based (I am Europe) so there is always likely to be someone online that you can call on for assistance!

Best price in Second Life for comparable parcels! :)

Looking forward to welcoming the right tenants to Palaccio!

Angelo Villani

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4419 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.