teleport link issues

Ska Toxx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just DL's the new phoenix 1.6..1.1691 to be up to date.

Now i find when i use marketplace or hunt website teleport links (outside of using the SL viewer of course) to visit a location in SL the link appears to not be valid... I have an error. Below is what I recieve when i try to use the hunt website;

File not found

Firefox can't find the file at secondlife://Dragon Claw Island/61/192/27.
Check the file name for capitalization or other typing errors.
Check to see if the file was moved, renamed or deleted.

Any help in solving this issue would be appreciated. Perhaps I just need to tick a box somewhere? I hope that is all it is :))

regards S. Toxx

2 answers to this question

If you copy the link from the website and paste it into the location bar in Phoenix - do you still get errors or can you tp that way?

It may be that there is some issues with the association of SLURLs to Phoenix that is somewhat broken, but I can't say if this is the issue (or how to fix it if it is).

(If you need to add information to your post, either press 'Permalink' on a response and add it as a comment (which sends a notification to the people who responded), or select edit in the options menu in the top right corner of your post (which does not send notifications to the people who responded))

- Luc -

OK nuthing appears to work *shrugs* I just deleted the new update and reinstalled the 1.6.0.1600 version which has fixed another issue I had with the new update, but however my SLurls from websites still don't appear to work. I seem to recall once having to select something somewhere to allow them to work but have since forgotten what i had to do... and can't figure it out now, which is annoying.. but i shall persist. Ty for your help anwyays :)

Ska.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.