Lost my own house?

ThatIsEpic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Login at your Dashboard at your account page and look in your Transaction History to see who you paid.

You have an About Land or my  Land page on the top tool bar under World I think.

Your Renting. I think purchasing the house is the first step, you probably have to visit a rental Office to make another payment to activate the land.

Contact the Land manager and ask if he or she can help you to get set up.

I think the item you purchase did not come with Land.

I think you will find the house in your Inventory folder.

:smileyhappy:

Check your Inventory folder.

If you did rent a house with land included, contact the Resident you paid by notecard or IM.

Some Residents are always on, most visit everday (most in business)

Visit the Region again, look for a rental office of Information about people to contact. Your land maybe sitting there waiting for you to register in the Rental Office.

Edit: use the Options button to add to or edit a thread

The item was with the land mate and there is nothing in my inventory also i have contacted him he is offline atm lets see wat hppns hope they are kind ppl and will be helpful and no there i no rental office there it was just a box in the game which i payed

I will be inworld in a few moments, I could have a look at the region for you.

It sounds like you paid a Tier box.

In some land Rentals, the first payment is only an initial payment to secure the Land. If the Transaction is not completed within 24hours, most Region owners will revert the land back to themselves.

I'm 99% certian that this Land Manger will make things right for you, if this is the case.

Is this your Resident name? I have trouble finding display names in search Inworld

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4444 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.