Marketplace non Delivered Items During Holiday

Mea Carnell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4516 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'd state "I will be not available untill (date), so if you have any issue on your purchase, please leave a message (IM, NC and what not). I'll get back to you as soon as I'm back" or something like that on my profile and storefront, but 2 weeks seem a bit too long to wait, so you may as well ask them to file a support ticket with LL if their problem is about failed delivery.

Or if you just unlist all the items before you leave on the vacation, you won't have to worry about that, but I don't know if you are inclined to do so.

No, 2 weeks of absence don't fly here being a responsible merchant.

Not in 2012 anyway.

If there is absolutely no chance of handeling redelivery requests through marketplace and/or answering customers via email reply, I suggest you be at least fair enough to unlist your items for your times of absence.

As soon you are back you can enable them again, you won't even lose reviews.

Bad RL things can happen to good merchants yes, but the only excuses are personal crises, tragedies, or health reasons IMO or other UNexpected things.

I meant to answer to RyOta instead :P

Thanks alot for your answers.

But I guess unable the Items is not a good Idea. I got over 300 Items, Customers will not be lucky about and I will loose alot of money in that time but Lindens want their Tier *gg

So why is there still no delivery Terminal for Marketplace purchases? Is a shame that Lindens is not able to fix that Problems with the no delivered Items.

Anyway, so the better way should be to ask a friend to handle the deliver part during my holiday time.

Greetings

Mea Carnell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4516 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.