Unable to log in

Misha Dimitriaski

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I cannot log in, I only get a black screen. The laod bar for the new Firestorm viewer just stays at Logging in.  I can access the right-click pie menu, but nothing is able to be done but a Tex Refresh which does nothing. I can see the same Menu prior to login at the top right. Any fix on this yet? This is extremely aggravating, especially when you were in the middle of important work and had to restart due to lag making the region unbearable, and cannot log in. If it is ghosting, I hope it won't take too long to resolve.

3 answers to this question

Oh, think i got the answer to this question...

[postED] Unplanned Inventory Database Maintenance

[postED 07:45PM PST, 08 February 2011] We are performing inventory server maintenance.  This maintenance should be completed shortly. During this time, some residents will be logged off and will be temporarily unable to log in for a brief period. This maintenance may disrupt transactions and logins. Please check back here for updates.

Hello Misha and welcome to SL Forums. As already mentioned the first you have to do when you have log in issues is to check http://status.secondlifegrid.net/ Never forget that. After try to log in a different region like Smith, Exeuxoa or Anzere. If you are try to log in always at your last location and the region has a temporal problem, no possible to log in with any viewer. If still you can't log in make some patience and watch this space for updates.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4505 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.