NVious (formerly Bare Sensual) Is NOW HIRING!

Gigi Ponnier

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4482 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HIRING: PHOTOGRAPHER/GRAPHIC ARTIST I am currently looking for a photographer/graphic artist to help me in my store with vendor creation.   The perfect applicant will have second life photography experience, knowledge of gimp, photoshop, or paint shop pro, a general sense of what is pleasing to the eye, a wardrobe that will accomodate many different styles, an array of poses to work with, and the ability to finish projects in a timely manner. 

If you believe you have these qualities and are interested in applying, please submit a sample photo which you believe would work as an advertisement for skins.  You do not have to be wearing one of my skins in the photo.  You may submit up to three different photos or ideas and you may alter them in a program outside of Second Life as long as you do not alter the quality of the skin in your photo.  Once I receive all applications, I will choose one person to be the official photographer for Nvious.  That person will receive free skins that they will be photographing, one free exclusive skin per month (you choose a skin, I will create a one of a kind makeup for you, of my choice) and the winner will recieve a free 10 prim kiosk on the Flawless sim to use for advertising their photography services.

The deadline for photos to be turned in is Friday, Feb. 3, 2012 at noon, SLT.  A winner, will be chosen from the qualified applicants and will be announced on Saturday, Feb. 4, 2012. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4482 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.