Click and drag moving prims you dont want to move

Jay Taggart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My buddy and I have been working on a monster of a house we plan to sell for 2 years now(lol). We are nearing the finish line finally and he accidentally shifted the whole bottom floor of the house by accidentally clicking and dragging his mouse in first person view...CTRL+Z didnt work. Due to the size of the house, lag, etc, we cannot get it back to the proper position. We have requested a server roll-back but dont know if the landowner will do it(he is offline atm too, so the further we get from a rollback the less likely he will do it).

The house is pretty much toast and has been a nightmare to build. Unfortunately we dont have the coordinates for each link set, the last backup copy he took was a long time ago and much work has been done since then, and obviously the house wasnt locked(because we were still working on it). All faults of our own, lesson learned for next time. HOWEVER:

Is there a way to disable the click and drag "feature" at all? Some hidden debug console command or something? This has happened to us so many times and obviously we dont want to repeat history again...I see the use of it for PHYSICAL objects you want to manipulate from time to time, but it should affect non-physical objects in my opinion...

I hope there is someone out there who can help me disable it. Thanks :)

EDIT: forgot to mention he CTRL clicked while camming around...so I guess it is a conflict between using control to move the camera and moving objects...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.