Unable to telport to parcel

Bristol Gloom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I've created a parcel on a private island and allowed access to a specific resident in the 'about land' / 'access' tab.

The resident is unable to teleport getting ''Sorry you do not have access to that teleport location"

As a est I tried tried setting the parcel to "Allow public access" with the same result.

The land is group owned.

Any help gratefully received as it's doing my head in!!

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

I've added them a few times using the resident chooser so the name is definitley correct.

Just created a new group (can't use current one for permission reasons) and set group to to that one one in About Land-->General but still getting the same error.

Also, sold another parcel back to myself so I'm the owner and tried it all again with that but still unable to teleport :(

The region is set to 'moderate' and I've set 'Moderate content' in 'About land-->Options' for that parcel.

Plenty of avatras use the island without having had to verify their age but I can't add this new avatar to the exisiting group as it's for content buidlers.

Is there a time delay for these things?

Should I report a bug?

If this new resident is under 18 he only can access the G-rated land (from the wiki: 16-17 years old you can access regions and search results that have a General maturity rating.). If you own the region, you may want to set the maturity rating to General.

If you are sure he is over 18, yes you may report a bug.

Ooops, no not solved at all. That was a sanity test to see if the avatar could teleport to the island.

I've reset the group rights on the parcel so teleport failing again.

I'm not sure I understand the maturity rating issue as we've not had a problem before and no avatars have had to prove their age.

Either way, I've removed 'moderate' for this parcel and teleport still doesn't work.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.