I am unable to delete old c.card info and can't change billing preferences with "x" or pencil icons.

Esmarelda Oleander

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i just added a new credit card to my account, but cannot seem to delete my old card info. i also am unable to change my billing preferences fom the old info to the new--i tried clicking the pencil and "x" and nothing happened. there is just a dotted line box around the "x" icons which does absolutely nothing, and when i click the pencil icon, the page just shifts downward. any thoughts?! grrr!

5 answers to this question

You should try to use another browser first (Firefox instead of IE for example). If it still does not work, contact the billing billing support.

Billing support phone numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada)

Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Local Toll-Free numbers
  • France: 0805.101.490
  • Germany: 0800.664.5510
  • Japan: 0066.33.132.830
  • Portugal: 800.814.450
  • Spain: 800.300.560
  • UK: 0800.048.4646
  • Support is in English Only

If these numbers don't work for you, send an email to: support@payments.secondlife.com

• Like 1

Well, I have the same problem... just called Billing Support... evidently it's a browser issue.  I use Explorer... it's also an issue with Chrome.  The rep. suggested that I install Firefox instead.  That's not gonna happen... my husband wouldn't go for that.  :(  I guess I'll just have to wait for Linden to resolve this issue, assuming they can, so I can give them my money.  :(  (She also suggested that I empty my cache to see if that works.  I'll try it, though I doubt it.  If it does work, I'll post...)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4469 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.